The County offers the following Economic Development Incentives:
- Priority permit processing for Industrial and Commercial Projects;
- One-stop-shop for County permits and permit process assistance through the Community Development Services' Ombudsman;
- Traffic Impact Mitigation (TIM) Fee Offset Program for the deferral or reduction of permit or impact fees for developments with affordable housing units;
- Deferred Traffic Impact Mitigation (TIM) fee payment for commercial and industrial projects located on the County's west slope;
- Economic Development Block Grant Program offering loans and technical assistance to small businesses throughout the unincorporated areas of El Dorado County;
- Business Assistance Loan Program offering critical and necessary capital needs for business and real estate projects within the County;
- Microenterprise Technical Assistance Program offering training, technical assistance, and advisory services to small business owners; and,
- Health and Human Services Agency's (HHSA) El Dorado County Connection - One Stop helps business owners find employees and enhance their business with services, including assistance with CalJOBs listings, labor market information, recruitment assistance, and information on loans, workshops and counseling.
THE COUNTY IS WILLING AND READY TO DISCUSS SALES OR PROPERTY TAX INCENTIVES ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS.